Teach for an Organization
Teaching groups that consist of at least 2 educators working under a corporate entity (such as an LLC) may bring their programming to Outschool by registering as an organization.
Organizations looking for educators to join their teaching teams may post a notice on the job board below. Educators interested in teaching for an organization on Outschool can look for a position that aligns with their expertise. Educators should check back regularly since organizations add new postings all the time.
Educators interested in a position should contact the organization administrator directly using Outschool communication channels. The Outschool team does not manage or provide input on any organization’s hiring process and will not be able to answer questions regarding open positions. Organization policies can be found here.
Good luck to all our organizations and teachers!
Please note that while organizations on Outschool utilize this job board, Outschool does not:
- Operate, employ, or manage operations for organizations, just as Outschool does not employ teachers or manage their Outschool businesses or classes;
- Endorse or recommend any organization or teacher, and hosting a post does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Outschool;
- Accept responsibility for, and makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding, the safety, wages, working environment, skills, work ethic, taxes, or other aspects of any engagement arising out of or connected with Organizations on Outschool, for either the applying teacher or the organization. Applying teachers are urged to do their own research when applying for or accepting an engagement;
- Screen the postings, and explicitly disclaims all representations, warranties, guarantees or other promises (either express or implied) about the postings or the accuracy of the information provided by the organization; or
- Guarantee a placement for anyone using the job board or that an organization will fill a vacancy by using the job board. Additionally, all hiring, scheduling, and compensation for job postings are handled directly between the applying teacher and the organization.
Math – Grade 1 to 10
Join our team at Einstein’s Square! Seeking Math educators skilled in creating digital games and tools to make learning fun.
Join Outschool’s Best in Class 2022 Award winner and one of the largest organizations with most number of positive reviews.
Apply now to inspire young minds with interactive and engaging Math lessons.
African American History Teacher
We are looking for History Teachers with an extensive African American History background to join our team.
Culture Corner Academy
Study Skills Camp/Class Teacher
Seeking an energetic and excited educator who enjoys working with middle and high school students. Students in these classes often have learning challenges, so a professional or education major with experience differentiating learning to meet the needs of all learners is crucial.
Classes and camps run with a minimum of 2 to 3 learners, and educators are paid a percentage of class profit.
Begin June 1st! Classes are filling now.
Just Help Me Learn
Elementary or Middle School Teacher
Gina Jude Curriculum is looking for an elementary or middle school teacher to teach any academic subjects. Pay starts at $20.00 per class plus bonuses. Teacher should be energetic and friendly. Lesson plans will be provided.
Gina Jude Curriculum LLC
We are looking for educators who are interested in teaching a wide variety of ages and subjects. We teach full curriculum for students aged 3-18. In order to apply for a language you must be a native speaker. We currently teach Spanish. We need science, math, social studies and lifeskills. Our pay scale is based on enrollment with our average pay being $20-$35 per hour.
Wild and Unstructured Learning
Early Elementary Age Teacher
We at Silly School With Teacher Greg believe that learning should be fun. We are looking for teachers who can cultivate children’s natural creativity and curiosity. We are looking for teachers to instruct in math, geography, science, language arts and video game social clubs.
You choose your own schedule.
We provide curriculum.
*** Must have a fun, energetic teaching style that is not afraid to get silly with kids!
Silly School With Teacher Greg
It’s looking pretty quiet in here!
Make sure to check back regularly organizations can add job postings at any time.
Submit a job posting
Are you an organization administrator looking for the next outstanding addition to your educator crew? Submit a posting here! You must already be an approved organization administrator on Outschool to create a job posting.
Each posting will remain live on this page for 30 days, after which it will automatically be deleted. You may submit a new posting after 30 days if you are still hiring for a position.
Do not use this form to apply for a position listed above. You must contact the hiring organization directly with inquiries about open positions.