No matter where you are in your online teaching journey, the Outschool community is here to help. Participation in educator communities and programs is always optional, but we encourage you to explore the resources below to make the most of your experience on our platform.
For new & future educators
Even if your Outschool application hasn’t been approved yet, you can still learn the basics of what it means to be an educator on our platform.
- Live learning opportunities: Sign up to meet in a small group with an Outschool expert and dive into how to teach on Outschool, create successful classes, build a business, and more.
- Community groups: Ask questions and connect with other educators just getting started on the platform in our seasonal cohorts for new educators and/or our central New & Future Educators group.
For all approved educators
- Class listing workshops: Meet with an Outschool specialist and a small group of educators to write and refine your class listings.
- Outschool’s Educator Hub on Facebook: Join our main social and support group for educators teaching on Outschool. Here we invite you to ask questions, celebrate successes, and find new ways to collaborate with your peers.
- Communities of Practice: Join these smaller communities of educators formed around shared teaching subjects or age groups to exchange ideas and problem-solve with your peers.
- Business coaching: Participate in a 4-week coaching cohort with an Outschool expert and set yourself up to reach your enrollment and income goals.
- Special interest clubs: Get to know your peers in our special interest Facebook groups. Join the Educator Book Club or Wellness Group and find your people at Outschool.
If you can’t find what you need through the programs above, try searching the Help Center for more information about how to use the platform and Outschool’s policies for educators and learners. Remember, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, any time.
The Outschool platform only exists because of incredible educators like you, and our team is here to help you overcome hurdles and celebrate successes. If you have a great idea for a new community group or addition to the Educator Library — let us know!